Snuggles Project Promotion Rules and Procedures
The Snuggles Project is an exclusive and special project of Hugs Society, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to homeless and displaced animals. All rights, ownership and privileges pertaining to the Snuggles Project belong solely to Hugs Society.
All public promotions in any form, including but not limited to, televised, broadcast, or print, must be pre-approved by management of Hugs Society. To request permission, contact us with the following information:
- Your name, address, daytime telephone, email
- Promotion type and description
- Date of planned promotion
- Where and how promotion will be presented
- Contact person's name and telephone of presentation service provider
Please provide sufficient advance notice for us to perform the approval process. You may not promote the project without written permission.
PLEASE READ: IN ADDITION TO WRITTEN PERMISSION, THESE STRICT RULES APPLY IN ALL CASES.
- Under no circumstance, may you represent yourself or your company or group as the owner of the Snuggles Project or Hugs Society.
- You may not ask for monetary donations or sell the Snuggles.
- Unauthorized support groups are not allowed.
- Contact information for the Snuggles Project and Hugs Society must be prominently displayed as follows:
For more information about the Snuggles Project,
visit www.SnugglesProject.org or
contact Hugs Society (www.HugsSociety.org)
Be aware that failure to abide by the above procedures may result in legal action being brought against you. This is a feel-good project, please let's all keep it that way by following the rules. Thank you.